Booking the studio, costs and options.
Every booking includes a free 15 minute set up period, model normally up to nude (see details on event page), extensive
lighting, props and background plus assistance and advice available if required.
Studio Model Day Rate £65 per hour for 2 hour bookings, £70 for an hour
New User Introductory Rate £100 for 2hrs including 15 mins set up time. *Note only applies to studio days and limited availability.
Additional 1/2 hours are £35.
Booking is simple just confirm availability by via
email@example.com or call/text me on 07930 462906
and include event date, model and your preferred time slot
Bookings are on a first come first served basis and are secured
by payment in full via
www.pauls-studio.co.uk/pay once availability is confirmed.
New Studio User/Photographer Introductory Rate
If you have not yet booked for one of our popular studio model days you can book you first shoot for just £100, this is an introductory offer.
- Your first shoot will be at the introductory rate of £100 for 2 hours (that's £50 per hr and applies to 2hr bookings only) applies to standard studio model days.
- Rate only applies to the first 2 introductory bookings on any one studio day.
- If you haven't booked the studio for over 6 months then we would welcome you back with the Introductory Rate for you next shoot.
Reduced Rates Studio Model Days and Studio Hire
Reduced Rates Studio Model Days and Studio Hire. Detailed below are the reduced rates these include:
- New User Introductory offer first shoots at the studio and also can apply to past user.
- Regular User Rates - Studio Days & Model Events reduce the rate to as little as £60 per hour.
- Reduced Studio Hire rates for longer bookings.
Studio Hire Cost.
The studio hire rate is £25 per hour (Click here for longer bookings rates) and this includes studio lighting, props, backdrops & use of sets and props plus initial setting up and assistance (also free tea and coffee if you ask nicely). I will always try to ensure your shoot is a success from helping with model selection to assisting with lighting and sets including advice & ideas. This is free of charge.
No charge is normally made for the use of backdrops unless damaged or fair wear and tear is exceeded. If you require assistnace for the duration of the booking the additional cost is £35 per hour.
Click here to book the studio or for more information